Learn cutting-edge technologies by combining my skills as a Technical Project Manager and Software Engineer in challenging projects.
- Software engineering and project management alloyed in 20+ years of experience;
- 25+ years of devotion to IT;
- strong DevOps and cyber-security skills;
- combination of entrepreneurial (ambition, initiative) and corporate (team spirit, discipline) values;
- experience of working in international companies, while living abroad too;
- fluent and versatile business and technical English.
2019–… H-X Technologies LLC. Chief Information Officer.
- Interact with international customers.
- Develop the company’s website content.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Perform staff coaching and training.
2019–… GeeksForLess Inc. Business Analyst.
- Provide the bridge between business and development.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Analyze the structure of a business, identify the problems and goals.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Provide reference by writing documentation.
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems.
- Run workshops and training sessions.
2014–2019 GeeksForLess Inc. Technical Project Manager.
- managed software development of websites and web applications according to Agile/Scrum methodology;
- managed the team of 8 developers;
- daily interacted with customers from Northern America;
- developed detailed technical documentation in English;
- initiated and ran English Club for Project Managers and HR specialists;
- used modern IT tools: Docker, AWS, JIRA, Asana, Trello, Confluence, FishEye, Selenium, SVN, Git, Jenkins, Figma, etc.
2005–… AT Engineering. Founder, Software Engineer.
- established a start-up business;
- brought constant international and local outsourcing partners;
- 100+ industrial automation projects completed with an average capacity of 500 man*hours;
- developed and maintain the team’s website in CMS WordPress and SSH server in Ubuntu Linux;
- developed projects in Java SE and Python 3.
2002–2005 GEA Grasso International B.V. Project Engineer.
- training in the Netherlands with a total duration of 4 months;
- completed 14 software projects in the automation of industrial refrigeration;
- performed software commissioning: 8 sites in Ukraine, 2 in Poland, 1 in Greece, and 1 in Egypt.
2002–2003 Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, junior scientific associate.
- taught 2 groups of students with a total number of 30 persons, conducted laboratory works.
1999–2002 AMICO LLC. Software Engineer.
- designed and produced 6 HMI projects utilizing NI LabVIEW, MS Visual C++, and WinAPI;
- participated in commissioning of measuring systems at oil-and-gas enterprises;
- administered the network of 26 computers under Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 and XP Pro;
- participated and delivered a lecture in English at an international scientific and technical conference MARIND’2001 in Varna, Bulgaria.
- produced engineering documentation in MS Word and AutoCAD;
- instructed mechanical and electrical designers in computer-aided design;
- composed exhibits and represented the company at 2 national and 1 professional exhibitions held in the capital.
summers of 1997 and 98 Allied Support JV, TCO (branch of US Chevron), Kazakhstan. Training.
- worked as an office assistant, interpreter, and passenger transportation dispatcher.
Professional software skills
- Specialized software for industrial automation (Siemens, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi, etc.).
- Basic Java SE and Python 3 using IntelliJ IDEA and Visual Studio Code.
- Office applications at the level of creating macros and add-ons. LibreOffice, MS Visio, MS Project.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows, average (but growing) knowledge of Linux.
- Good knowledge of networks, administration, and information security utilities.
- Good skills in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic web-design and web-programming skills.
1996–2003 Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University.
- post-graduate study in “Mathematical modeling and computational approach”;
- received M.Eng qualification of engineer-electrician in “Fine mechanics instrumentation”;
- defended diploma titled “Automation and control system in the plant for processing plastic wastes into alternative liquid fuel”, in English.
- received basic higher education and bachelor’s degree in “Instrumentation”, graduated with honors and obtained a distinction.
Strong qualities of character
- Good self-control and balance.
- Good organizing skills.
- Non-monetary motivation and strategic goals.
- Team-worker, leader qualities.
- Creative problem-solving and result-oriented approach.
- Broad outlook.
Married, 3 children.
Good health. Since the year 2000, never missed more than 1 working day in a row because of illness, not more than 10 days in total.
Current place of residence – Nikolayev, Ukraine.
Languages: Russian – native. English, Ukrainian – fluent.
Hobbies: English, psychology, pedagogy, table tennis, ultimate Frisbee, basketball, bike, swimming, running, yoga, hiking, football, volleyball.