Combine my skills as ICS Engineer and Cybersecurity Manager in Industry 4.0 projects.
- Industrial automation and IT alloyed in 21 years of experience in software development, engineering and project management;
- 25+ years of devotion to computer science;
- 5+ years of experience in DevSecOps and cybersecurity management;
- combination of entrepreneurial (ambition, initiative) and corporate (team spirit, discipline) values;
- marketing and management skills in engineering and software development;
- experience of working in big international companies, while living abroad too;
- fluent and versatile business and technical English (C1-C2).
Technological experience in industries
- Industrial refrigeration.
- Grain elevators and silos.
- Storage of liquid oil and gas products.
- Automation of floating docks.
- Food & beverages processing equipment.
- Cybersecurity, networks, web design and Internet hosting.
2019–… H-X Technologies LLC. Chief Information Officer:
- develop business processes and workflows;
- interact with international customers and partners;
- participated in the initial development of the company’s website, and now provide maintenance;
- develop technical and business documentation;
- participate in strategic planning;
- perform staff coaching and training;
2014–… Private Entrepreneur. Business Analyst, Technical Project Manager:
- provide the bridge between business and development;
- serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users;
- analyze the structure of a business, identify the problems and goals;
- perform requirements analysis;
- prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements;
- oversee the implementation of new technology and systems;
- run workshops and training sessions;
- manage software development of websites and web applications according to Agile/Scrum methodology;
- use modern IT tools and technologies: Docker, AWS, JIRA, Asana, Trello, Confluence, FishEye, Selenium, SVN, Git, Jenkins, Figma, etc.
2005–… AT Engineering. Founder, Software Engineer:
- established a start-up business;
- brought constant international and local outsourcing partners;
- 120+ industrial automation projects completed with an average capacity of 500 man*hours;
- developed and maintain the team’s website in CMS WordPress and Linux server;
- developed projects in Java SE and Python 3.
2002–2005 GEA Grasso International B.V. Project Engineer:
- training in the Netherlands with a total duration of 4 months;
- completed 14 software projects in the automation of industrial refrigeration;
- performed software commissioning: 8 sites in Ukraine, 2 in Poland, 1 in Greece, and 1 in Egypt.
2002–2003 Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, junior scientific associate.
1999–2002 AMICO LLC. Software Engineer.
- designed and produced 6 HMI projects utilizing NI LabVIEW, MS Visual C++, and WinAPI;
- participated in commissioning of measuring and control systems at oil-and-gas enterprises;
- administered the network of 26 computers under Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 and XP Pro.
Professional software skills
- Siemens SIMATIC Step7, Protool, WinCC Flexible & WinCC SCADA, TIA Portal;
- Schneider Electric Unity Pro, SoMachine.
- Citect SCADA;
- Omron CX-One;
- Mitsubishi FX IEC Developer;
- Carel 1tool;
- National Instruments LabVIEW;
Have some experience in:
- Allen Bradley Rockwell RSLogix, RSView32;
- GE Proficy iFix and Cimplicity SCADA;
- Ms Access, LibreOffice Base and SQL databases;
- Java SE и FX using IntelliJ IDEA;
- Python using Visual Studio Code;
- Pascal and Delphi;
- Ms Visual Basic for Applications.
General computer skills:
- Office applications at the level of creating macros and add-ons. LibreOffice, MS Visio, MS Project.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows and Linux.
- Good knowledge of networks, administration and information security utilities.
- Good skills in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic web design and web programming skills.
1996–2003 Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University.
- post-graduate study in “Mathematical modelling and computational approach”;
- received M.Eng qualification of engineer-electrician in “Fine mechanics instrumentation”;
- defended diploma titled “Automation and control system in the plant for processing plastic wastes into alternative liquid fuel”, in English.
- received basic higher education and bachelor’s degree in “Instrumentation”, graduated with honours and obtained a distinction.
Strong qualities of character
- Good self-control and balance.
- Good organizing skills.
- Team-worker, leader qualities.
- Creative problem-solving and result-oriented approach.
- Broad outlook.
Married, 3 children.
Good health. Since the year 2000, never missed more than 1 working day in a row because of illness, not more than 10 days in total.
Current place of residence – Nikolayev, Ukraine.
Languages: Russian – native. English, Ukrainian – fluent.
Hobbies: English, psychology, pedagogy, yoga, table tennis, ultimate Frisbee, basketball, bike, swimming, running, hiking, football, volleyball.