Updated: 10 August 2023
PLC/SCADA/DevOps Engineer or Consultant for Industry 4.0 projects
- Rare combination of IT and OT experience during a 24-year career.
- Rich network of senior engineers for outsourcing and headhunting.
- Strong communication and documentation skills in English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
- Working experience both in large international companies and as an entrepreneur.
- Marketing, sales, and management skills in engineering and software development.
Technological experience in industries
- Industrial refrigeration.
- Grain elevators and silos.
- Storage of liquid oil and gas products.
- Automation of floating docks.
- Food & beverages processing equipment.
- Cybersecurity, networks, web design and Internet hosting.
- Energy automation and protection.
2022..now – SAIP Automation International. Siemens Solution Partner. OT Cybersecurity Specialist.
- Initiated and developed the company’s website, including content and design.
- Ensure PLC/RTU/SCADA cybersecurity in energy automation and energy protection projects.
- Perform project management and engineering in renewable energy projects using Copa-Data zenon.
- developed a SCADA solution for IoT and smart-home devices using Home Assistant, Linux and Python.
2019..now – H-X Technologies LLC. Cybersecurity. Chief Information Officer.
- Designed, implemented, and documented the company’s IT infrastructure based on AWS, Ansible, Docker, Cloudflare.
- Developed a nuclear-proof backup system based on bash scripts, Google Drive, AWS EC2 and S3.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained the company’s website.
- Participated in business accelerator Cybersecurity of Critical Infrastructure.
- Develop and document business processes, procedures, and workflows.
- Perform tech presales, staff coaching & training, and business development.
2021..2022 – Mood Media LLC. In-store media solutions. Business Analyst.
- Developed business automation solutions based on AWS and on-premises Linux servers.
- Provided the bridge between business and development. Produced documentation.
- Analysed data lakes and produced ETL reports using Databricks.
2014..2021 – Deluxe Corp. Web hosting. Technical Project Manager.
- Performed project management for web software development according to Agile/Scrum.
- Used JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Asana, FishEye, Jenkins, Selenium, SVN, Git, Figma, etc.
2005..2021 – AT Engineering. ICS/SCADA engineering. Founder, Software Engineer.
- Established a start-up business, trained 5 ICS/SCADA engineers from scratch.
- Successfully completed 120+ PLC/SCADA projects.
- Developed and maintained the company’s website on WordPress and a Linux webserver.
- Developed tasks in C++, Java SE and Python 3.
- Proficient in: Siemens SIMATIC Step7, Protool, WinCC Flexible & WinCC SCADA, TIA Portal.
- Experienced in: Schneider Electric Concept, Unity Pro, SoMachine, Citect SCADA, CoDeSys, Omron CX-One, Mitsubishi FX IEC Developer, Carel 1tool, iFix, AutoCAD.
2002..2005 – GEA Grasso International B.V. Industrial refrigeration. Software Engineer.
- Completed 14 PLC/SCADA projects in industrial refrigeration.
- Performed commissioning at 8 sites in Ukraine, 2 in Poland, 1 in Greece, and 1 in Egypt.
1999..2002 – AMICO LLC. ICS and SCADA vendor. Software Engineer.
- Designed and produced 6 HMI projects with NI LabVIEW, MS Visual C++, and WinAPI.
- Participated in the commissioning of ICS and SCADA systems at oil-and-gas enterprises.
- Administered the network of 26 computers under Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, and XP Pro.
1996..2002 – Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University. Electromechanical Engineer.
Married, 3 children. Good health.
Citizen of Ukraine. Currently live in Targu Mures, Romania (Temporary Protection status).
Hobbies: French, basketball, table tennis, ultimate Frisbee, swimming, running, hiking, bike, teaching.
Download this resume as a one-page PDF document: Andrew-Buldyzhov-CV-2023.pdf