Combine my skills as Technical Project Manager and Software Engineer in Industry 4.0 projects.
- Industrial automation and IT alloyed in 19-year experience of software development, engineering and project management;
- 23 years of devotion to computer science;
- combination of entrepreneurial (ambition, initiative) and corporate (team spirit, discipline) values;
- marketing and management skills in engineering and software development;
- experience of working in international companies, while living abroad too;
- fluent and versatile business and technical English.
Technological experience in industries
- Industrial refrigeration.
- Grain elevators and silos.
- Storage of liquid oil and gas products.
- Automation of floating docks.
- Food & beverages processing equipment.
- Web design and Internet hosting.
2014–… GeeksForLess Inc (www.geeksforless.com). Technical Project Manager.
- run software development of websites and web applications according to Agile/Scrum methodology;
- manage the team of 8 developers;
- daily interact with customers from Northern America;
- perform business analytics, develop detailed technical documentation in English;
- initiated and have been running English Club for Project Managers and HR specialists;
- utilize up-to-date Internet and software development and testing technologies (JIRA, Confluence, FishEye, Crucible, Spira, Selenium, SVN, Git, Jenkins etc).
2005–… AT Engineering (www.a-t-engineering.com). General Manager.
- established a start-up business;
- brought constant international and local outsourcing partners;
- more than 80 industrial automation projects completed with average capacity 500 man*hours;
- developed and maintain the team’s website in CMS WordPress and SSH server in Ubuntu Linux.
2002–2005 GEA Grasso International B.V. (www.gea.com). Project Engineer.
- training in the Netherlands with total duration of 4 months;
- completed 14 software projects in automation of industrial refrigeration;
- performed software commissioning: 8 sites in Ukraine, 2 in Poland, 1 in Greece and 1 in Egypt.
2002–2003 Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University (www.nuos.edu.ua), junior scientific associate
- taught 2 groups of students with total number of 30 persons, conducted laboratory works.
1999–2002 AMICO Ltd (www.amico.ua). Software Engineer.
- designed and produced 6 HMI projects utilizing NI LabVIEW, MS Visual C++, and WinAPI;
- participated in commissioning of measuring systems at oil-and-gas enterprises;
- administrated the network of 26 computers under Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 и XP Pro;
- participated and delivered a lecture in English at an international scientific and technical conference MARIND’2001 in Varna, Bulgaria.
- produced engineering documentation in Ms Word and AutoCAD;
- instructed mechanical and electrical designers in computer-aided design;
- composed exhibits and represented the company at 2 national and 1 professional exhibitions being held in the capital.
summer 1997-98 Allied Support JV, TCO (branch of US Chevron), Kazakhstan. Training.
- worked as office assistant, interpreter, and passenger transportation dispatcher.
Professional software skills
- Siemens SIMATIC Step7, Protool, WinCC Flexible & WinCC SCADA, TIA Portal;
- Schneider Electric Unity Pro.
- Citect SCADA;
- Omron CX-One;
- Mitsubishi FX IEC Developer;
- Carel 1tool;
- National Instruments LabVIEW;
- Schnedier Electric SoMachine.
- Allen Bradley Rockwell RSLogix, RSView32;
- GE Proficy iFix and Cimplicity SCADA;
- Ms Visual C++;
- Ms Access databases;
- Ms Visual Basic for Applications.
General computer skills:
- Office applications at the level of creating macros and add-ons. Ms Visio, Ms Project.
- Strong knowledge of Ms Windows, sound understanding of Linux.
- Good knowledge of networks, administration and information security utilities.
- Good skills in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic web-design and web-programming skills.
1996–2003 Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University.
- post-graduate study in “Mathematical modeling and computational approach”;
- received M.Eng qualification of engineer-electrician in “Fine mechanics instrumentation”;
- defended diploma titled “Automation and control system integrated in the complex of processing plastic wastes into alternative liquid fuel”, in English.
- received basic higher education and bachelor’s degree in “Instrumentation”, graduated with honors and obtained a distinction.
Strong qualities of character
- Good self-control and balance.
- Good organizing skills.
- Non-monetary motivation and strategic goals.
- Team-worker, leader qualities.
- Creative problem-solving and result-oriented approach.
- Broad outlook.
Good health. Since the year 2000, never missed more than 1 working day in a row because of illness, not more than 10 days in total.
Current place of residence – Nikolayev, Ukraine.
Languages: Russian – native. English, Ukrainian – fluent.
Hobbies: English, psychology, pedagogy, yoga, table tennis, ultimate Frisbee, basketball, bike, swimming, running, hiking, football, volleyball.